Please Read Carefully
In this unusual times we have added some new Terms and Conditions overriding normal ones to deal with Covid 19 as follows:
- If for any reason the river is not open, i.e. current lockdown is not eased or not reinstated we will let you know and you can transfer dates or have a full refund of your deposit.
- It is possible that some or all of the pubs and places to stop on the river may not be open.
- If this is still the case 21 days prior to departure you can decided whether to go ahead or not at that time and we will refund your deposit if you do not want to go on that basis.
- If at that point you go ahead you cannot subsequently cancel on that basis.
- If any of your immediate family or dependents are ill we will amend dates for you free of charge right through to 2022 if necessary.
- If you or any of your booked party is ill we will change dates for you or offer you a full refund of deposit if you notify us before the three week cut off.
- After that we would hold a credit for you through to the rest of the year or the end of 2022 to use in the future for the full booking value.
8:30am – 8:30pm
9:00am – 6:00pm